Do you love being out on the road, but would prefer being home each night? If you have your Class A CDL, then come drive for Blenker Companies, Inc. Our drivers are responsible for the safe and on time delivery of construction materials throughout the Midwest.
- Dedicated to following all DOT regulations and procedures correctly
- Conscious of surroundings, keeping you and others around you safe
- Capable of making deliveries safely and on schedule
- Comfortable operating trucks with capacities greater than 3 tons
- Able to drive a tractor-trailer combination for our large building components
- Familiar with maintaining proper logs for working hours and vehicle service or repairs
- Capable of identifying any issues with mechanical, safety or emergency equipment
- Maintain communication with bases, supervisors, or other drivers.
- Assist in loading of trailer and ensuring that loads are secure for transport.
- Assist in unloading of trailer ensuring load is complete and accurate.
- Your Class A CDL.
- Current Medical Certification.
- Proven attendance and safe driving record.
We prefer you have:
- Experience operating a forklift.
- Experience with driving a flatbed.
- High school diploma or GED certification.
- Knowledge of wide load provisions and requirements.