Would you like a Manufacturing position where you work with professionals who are highly motivated and believe in teamwork and have tremendous growth potential? We are currently seeking a Fulfillment Specialist to work in our Stevens Point plant. The incumbent will pick, package, ship and invoice sales orders and perform supporting function (i.e. kitting, sealing, stocking, etc.) accurately and efficiently as assigned in order to fulfill customers’ needs according to the departmental standard operating procedures (SOP’s).
Provident, a Division of Ortho Molecular Products, is a leading manufacturer of dietary supplements. With nearly 30 years of stability and growth, we are a leader in the industry. Watch our company videos and learn more about our company values, culture, and team members.
- Be able to batch print sales orders and prepare them for picking
- Pick sales orders by accurately selecting the correct item, lot number and quantity requested on the order and making appropriate notations on the order. Must be able to properly stage the order in lieu of the shipping/packing/invoicing process.
- Perform Scan operation to ensure accurate items were picked
- Package and invoice orders based on departmental SOPs to ensure that the product arrives at customer undamaged and as ordered.
- Perform cycle and physical inventory counts as needed.
- Maintain stock in forward pick locations, manage quarantine and back stock areas, and manage inventory accurately in back stock locations.
- Perform supporting function including kitting sealing transfers to support service level needs.
- Receive material following company regulation on truck inspection and receiving procedures.
- Manage supply INV, replenish shipping station supplies and alert management of items that need to be ordered to support fulfillment activities.
- Resolve order issues by handling them to deliver exceptional customer service
- $12.50/hr-$13.50/hr (depending on experience)
- Health and dental insurance
- Voluntary benefits (accident insurance, disability insurance, vision insurance, etc.)
- 401(k) with company match
- Bonus Opportunities
- Corporate wellness program
- Gym membership
- Ample paid time off
- Opportunity for growth
- EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Minimum 18 years of age with a work permit, working towards or completed a high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend instructions, memos, emails, SOP’s and other materials required. Ability to write legible correspondence. Ability to effectively present information verbally to other employees of the organization. Must effectively demonstrate the ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in written format.
- MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, and multiply applying statistical mathematical concepts when needed.
- REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding and carry out instructions furnished in written and oral form.
- PHYSICAL DEMAND: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand the majority of the time, walk, lift and see, talk or hear. The employee is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb, step down or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 55 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job the majority of the time include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust the focus on a continuous basis.
- WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to quiet.
- TOBACCO FREE CAMPUS: Ortho Molecular Products, Inc. cares about the health and wellbeing of our employees. We are a tobacco-free campus. There is no smoking or tobacco use of any kind in any of our buildings including our parking lots. If you want to smoke or use tobacco products, you need to leave our company premises. This applies to our employees and any visitors.
Stop working a job and start your career with Ortho Molecular Products. Apply today!