GENERAL PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Receive, sample and quarantine raw materials and components in accordance with regulatory requirements, as well as manage component inventory.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Responsible for all transfer and movement of finished goods, labels, PK item, skids, and trays between Receiving and the Fulfillment department.
- Responsible for all consignment transfers and inventory movement in Navision
- Review and identify shortages and other abnormalities with inventory – communicate to your supervisor for adjustment.
- Responsible for organizing inventory stock daily and receiving room; also receive labels, cycle count labels, dispose of labels
- Facilitate the warehousing and movement of materials and products within both facilities.
- Pull and stage formulations for manufacturing and replace product back to the warehouse when formulation complete
- All required PIT Power Industrial Trucks such as forklift and transfer truck training must be completed
- Responsible for being proactive to provide a clean, safe and sanitary environment for the handling of products in accordance with company policy and abiding with all safety regulations, standards and FDA/GMP compliance guidelines
- EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Minimum 18 years of age, completed a high school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. 2-4-year degree in Supply Chain or related science field equivalent or equivalent combination of education/training and experience desired. Use of Microsoft Office; SharePoint and Navision systems desired.
- LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, memos, emails, SOP’s, labeling instructions and other materials required. Ability to write legible short correspondence. Ability to effectively present information to other employees of the organization. Must effectively demonstrate the ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in written format.
- MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, and multiply applying mathematical concepts when needed.
- REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding and carry out instructions furnished in written and oral form.
- PHYSICAL DEMAND: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand majority of the time, walk, lift and see, talk or hear. The employee is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb, step down or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 55 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job majority of the time include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus on a continuous basis.
- WORK ENVIRONMENT: Temperature controlled facility. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
- TOBACCO FREE CAMPUS: Ortho Molecular Products, Inc. cares about the health and well being of our employees. We are a tobacco free campus. There is no smoking or tobacco use of any kind in any of our buildings including our parking lots. If you want to smoke or use tobacco products, you need to leave our company premises. This applies to our employees and any visitors.
As a member of our team you will be eligible for great benefits that include: health and dental insurance, voluntary benefits (vision, disability, etc.), 401(k) with company match, paid time off, holiday time off, corporate wellness plan and bonus opportunities.
Stop working a job and start your career with a company that is dedicated to your success. Apply today