Are you an experienced science professional with a passion for functional, nutritional and lifestyle medicine? Do you enjoy the challenge of researching difficult to answer clinical questions and communicating those answers to healthcare professionals? Do you love to write, edit and publish scientific/medical material? If so, a position as a Research Assistant might be the position for you.
Ortho Molecular Products is a leading innovator in the nutraceutical industry and we are looking to add a full-time Research Assistant to our professional team. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the Science and Marketing Department by conducting literature-based research for written and oral communication to healthcare professionals. Research projects will focus primarily on natural, functional, and nutritional therapies; including an emphasis on therapeutic uses of dietary supplements. Depending on the level of experience and the project scope, this position will also act as a liaison between the Science department and other departments within the company (quality control, regulatory, product development, sales training) and outside groups (vendors, researchers, publishers).
The most qualified candidate will:
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline. Master’s degree preferred.
- Have a strong background in complementary, alternative and functional medicine theories and practices.
- Have a track record of published articles written to healthcare professionals or related scientific writings.
- Able to interpret and organize scientific data to assist others in understanding complex issues.
- Possess strong organizational and technical skills for publishing, editing.
- Be a strong and clear communicator, written and verbal.
- Have a positive attitude and good character.
This position is located in Stevens Point, WI; this is not a contract research writing position.
As a full-time member of the Ortho Molecular Products team, you will be eligible for competitive health and dental benefits, voluntary benefits (vision, disability, etc.), corporate wellness program (including daily catered meals, gym membership, and exciting incentivized programs), paid time off, holiday time off, 401(k) with company match and bonus opportunities.
Apply now and join a stable organization on the upward track that wants to see you succeed. With nearly 30 years of stability and growth, Ortho Molecular Products is a leader in the growing industry of dietary supplements.