Location: Stevens Point, WI - Corporate Office or Remote
*May include remote opportunities in the following states: AZ, FL, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, TN, TX, UT, WI. No relocation assistance is provided.
When we say our commitment to a better experience extends well beyond our software, we mean it. As a Customer Success Representative, your influence not only contributes to customer satisfaction and retention; it plays a significant role in determining how we are perceived by those who have not yet purchased Skyward.
As a Customer Success Representative, you'll work in a fast-paced environment one-on-one with customers while collaborating with your team to provide training and solutions for our customers.
This is not a typical customer service/call center position. Consultants work one-on-one with customers while collaborating with their team to provide training and solutions for our customers.
- Serve as the front line in our mission to provide the best possible experience for our customers
- Develop personalized implementation plans for new customers and contribute to the ongoing success of current customers
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service skills and the willingness to do what is necessary to achieve customer satisfaction with Skyward solutions
- Consult with customers through voice, electronic means, and in-person to gather information and evaluate the software functionality
- Design and formulate appropriate solutions, direct system set-up, and recommend procedures
Click the link below to see the full Job Description.
Want to learn more about this department and the skills it takes to succeed as a member of the Skyward team? Spend some time on our careers page at https://www.skyward.com/careers. You will learn more about our culture, expectation, and even the day-to-day mission of the department you're applying for.
A better working experience starts here!
- Minimum of four years technical experience using the Skyward Software (Family Access does not apply).
- A four-year or two-year degree or applicable experience preferred and/or any combination of education and experience that provides equivalent knowledge, skills and abilities may be considered.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work in both team and solo environments
- Travel up to 25% of the time is required
- This is a part-time position working 20 -25 per week