What to Expect:
What You Will Contribute:
- Lead and implement projects which maximize quality, efficiency, safety, and profitability and contribute to building sustainable systems of excellence.
- Identify risks, present solutions, prioritize, manage the scope, and implement projects based on corporate strategic goals.
- Develop and manage project schedules to ensure work is assigned properly, completed on time and within budget.
- Manage and report improvement portfolio and return on investment to senior management.
- Develop and utilize standard templates to accurately track and report on project progress for accountability, consistency, and repeatability to senior management.
What You Will Receive:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field for Business, Communication or Marketing and/or Project Management emphasis; 2-4 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Why Work at Ortho Molecular Products:
Simply put, our healthcare system is broken. It is expensive, complicated, and dysfunctional. At Ortho Molecular Products, our vision is to transform the practice of medicine. Every day, across America and the world, we help health care providers implement better solutions for health challenges that include lifestyle medicine and nutritional therapies proven to improve patient outcomes. We do this by manufacturing science-based products and developing innovative clinical programs for doctors that help their patients get better faster.
We are looking for people who align with our mission and want to invest their lifework and passion into transforming the practice of medicine. Our team is purpose-driven, values-based, and service-focused. We are looking for likeminded people who want to join the movement that is changing the way healthcare is being delivered.
Ortho Molecular Products invites you to explore the Ortho website to learn about our career opportunities and apply. Ortho Molecular Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Competitive Compensation with Bonus Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Life Insurance, and 401K with Employer Match
- Voluntary Benefits: Short Term Disability, Life, Critical Illness, Accident, & Hospital Indemnity
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Job Specific Training (No Experience Required) & Tuition Reimbursement program
- Wellness & EAP program, Gym Reimbursements, and Healthy, Company Paid Meals
- Free Monthly Products, Employee Discounts, and Employee Referral Incentives