What to Expect:
What You Will Contribute:
- Coordinate, assist and document computer validation activities; preparation/approval of protocols and reports.
- Ensure that computer software systems are compliant with company and regulatory standards.
- Draft, review and approve validation and compliance documents supporting Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Prepare, assist, or participate in system design, specification development, and design review.
- Provide training to employees on systems and validation.
- Coordinate meetings, document issues, action items, and perform appropriate follow up related to CSV projects.
What You Will Receive:
- BS/BA in a related science, computer science, technology field or 2-4 years experience in related field required.
- Basic knowledge of quality systems and computer system validation.
- Knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite, and Document Control Systems preferred.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Why Work at Ortho Molecular Products:
Simply put, our healthcare system is broken. It is expensive, complicated, and dysfunctional. At Ortho Molecular Products, our vision is to transform the practice of medicine. Every day, across America and the world, we help health care providers implement better solutions for health challenges that include lifestyle medicine and nutritional therapies proven to improve patient outcomes. We do this by manufacturing science-based products and developing innovative clinical programs for doctors that help their patients get better faster.
We are looking for people who align with our mission and want to invest their lifework and passion into transforming the practice of medicine. Our team is purpose-driven, values-based, and service-focused. We are looking for likeminded people who want to join the movement that is changing the way healthcare is being delivered.
Ortho Molecular Products invites you to explore the Ortho website to learn about our career opportunities and apply. Ortho Molecular Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Competitive Compensation with Bonus Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Life Insurance, and 401K with Employer Match
- Voluntary Benefits: Short Term Disability, Life, Critical Illness, Accident, & Hospital Indemnity
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Job Specific Training (No Experience Required) & Tuition Reimbursement program
- Wellness & EAP program, Gym Reimbursements, and Healthy, Company Paid Meals
- Free Monthly Products, Employee Discounts, and Employee Referral Incentives