What to Expect:
What You Will Contribute:
- This is a 1st Shift Position: Monday – Thursday 3:45 am – 2:15 pm.
- Cleaning and maintenance of facility and equipment, machinery, and space with accuracy and efficiency.
- Operate and maintain equipment required to clean facilities in a safe and efficient manner.
- Complete preventive cleaning and maintenance activities on equipment and facilities.
- Generate accurate documentation detailing all essential elements of the production run.
What You Will Receive:
- At least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel and maintenance software (WMS) preferred but not required.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 55 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Why Work at Ortho Molecular Products:
Simply put, our healthcare system is broken. It is expensive, complicated, and dysfunctional. At Ortho Molecular Products, our vision is to transform the practice of medicine. Every day, across America and the world, we help health care providers implement better solutions for health challenges that include lifestyle medicine and nutritional therapies proven to improve patient outcomes. We do this by manufacturing science-based products and developing innovative clinical programs for doctors that help their patients get better faster.
We are looking for people who align with our mission and want to invest their lifework and passion into transforming the practice of medicine. Our team is purpose-driven, values-based, and service-focused. We are looking for likeminded people who want to join the movement that is changing the way healthcare is being delivered.
Ortho Molecular Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We invite you to explore the Ortho website to learn about our career opportunities and apply (www.orthomolecularproducts.com).
- $19.00 per hour with Bonus Program.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K with matching, HSA with company contribution.
- Immediate Paid Time Off, starting annually at 15 days.
- Paid Holidays on business workdays.
- Company-paid on-site wellness meals.
- Gym membership reimbursement.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Voluntary benefits: short-term disability, whole/term life, hospital indemnity, critical illness, accident expense.
- Opportunities for growth and development such as company university and tuition reimbursement options.
- On-staff health coach, one-on-one or group coaching.
- Health and wellness initiatives: walking challenge, weight loss challenge, health risk assessment and more!