What To Expect:
What You Will Contribute:
- This is a 2nd Shift position: 2:00pm – 12:30am, Monday – Thursday.
- Perform routine and troubleshooting maintenance on all equipment as needed.
- Perform machine repair, compliance related monitoring, and work orders as requested.
- Train machine operators and assist them with troubleshooting as needed.
- Maintain tools and areas in a clean, organized, and safe fashion.
- Maintain repair logs and preventative maintenance database accurately.
- Update and maintain training manuals and documentation for your area of the department.
What You Will Receive:
- At least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or general education degree (GED). 2 years experience in related Industrial Mechanical Maintenance and/or work experience desired.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel and maintenance software (WMS) preferred but not required.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Why Work at Ortho Molecular Products:
Simply put, our healthcare system is broken. It is expensive, complicated, and dysfunctional. At Ortho Molecular Products, our vision is to transform the practice of medicine. Every day, across America and the world, we help health care providers implement better solutions for health challenges that include lifestyle medicine and nutritional therapies proven to improve patient outcomes. We do this by manufacturing science-based products and developing innovative clinical programs for doctors that help their patients get better faster.
We are looking for people who align with our mission and want to invest their lifework and passion into transforming the practice of medicine. Our team is purpose-driven, values-based, and service-focused. We are looking for likeminded people who want to join the movement that is changing the way healthcare is being delivered.
Ortho Molecular Products invites you to explore the Ortho website to learn about our career opportunities and apply. Ortho Molecular Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Competitive Compensation with Bonus Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Life Insurance, and 401K with Employer Match
- Voluntary Benefits: Short Term Disability, Life, Critical Illness, Accident, & Hospital Indemnity
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Job Specific Training & Tuition Reimbursement program
- Wellness & EAP program, Gym Reimbursements, and Healthy, Company Paid Meals
- Free Monthly Products, Employee Discounts, and Employee Referral Incentives