What to Expect:
What You Will Contribute:
- This is a 2nd Shift Position: Monday - Thursday 2:00 pm - 12:30 am.
- Oversee daily process to set expiration dates as well as review and issue batch documentation to Manufacturing.
- Perform Quality review of data generated, approve results, release associated material, and maintain documentation.
- Perform process audits and inform Quality Assurance Coordinator and/or Management of quality/compliance failures.
- Provide exceptional internal customer service with Quality assistance, priority status, interpretation of regulatory and SOP requirements.
- Assist in meeting quality goals within time and technical constraints.
- Provide technical assistance and training to department members, as appropriate.
What You Will Receive:
- At least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Experience in related science or regulatory industry preferred.
- Basic knowledge of quality systems and/or quality auditing.
- Basic knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices cGMP.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (includes Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint); experience in SharePoint and ERP systems desired.
Why Work at Ortho Molecular Products:
Simply put, our healthcare system is broken. It is expensive, complicated, and dysfunctional. At Ortho Molecular Products, our vision is to transform the practice of medicine. Every day, across America and the world, we help health care providers implement better solutions for health challenges that include lifestyle medicine and nutritional therapies proven to improve patient outcomes. We do this by manufacturing science-based products and developing innovative clinical programs for doctors that help their patients get better faster.
We are looking for people who align with our mission and want to invest their lifework and passion into transforming the practice of medicine. Our team is purpose-driven, values-based, and service-focused. We are looking for likeminded people who want to join the movement that is changing the way healthcare is being delivered.
Ortho Molecular Products honors the service of our military veterans and understands how that service translates to a successful career. We invite you to explore the Ortho website to learn about our career opportunities and apply.
Ortho Molecular Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Competitive Compensation with Bonus Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Life Insurance, and 401(k) with Employer Match
- Voluntary Benefits: Short Term Disability, Life, Critical Illness, Accident, & Hospital Indemnity
- Paid Time Off and Holiday
- Job Specific Training (No Experience Needed) & Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Wellness & Employee Assistance Program, Gym Reimbursements, and Healthy, Company Paid Meals
- Free Monthly Products, Employee Discounts, and Employee Referral Incentives