What To Expect:
What You Will Contribute:
- Review, understand, and apply regulations to related dietary supplement good manufacturing practices.
- Assist in creating and revising controlled documents such as Standard Operating Procedures.
- Assist in managing company quality programs related to manufacturing and warehousing.
- Assist in performing internal and external audits from initial planning to follow through with any corrective action.
- Investigate complaints, perform root cause analysis, and trigger corrective actions to fix problems.
- Generate reporting related to various quality programs.
- Assist in research, design, and implementation of facility quality systems.
What You Will Receive:
- BS/BA degree in a related science/business field or 2-4 years of related experience.
- Basic Knowledge of Good manufacturing Practices.
- Experience with Microsoft Suite Applications (Word, PowerPoint, etc.) preferred but not required.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Why Work at Ortho Molecular Products:
Simply put, our healthcare system is broken. It is expensive, complicated, and dysfunctional. At Ortho Molecular Products, our vision is to transform the practice of medicine. Every day, across America and the world, we help health care providers implement better solutions for health challenges that include lifestyle medicine and nutritional therapies proven to improve patient outcomes. We do this by manufacturing science-based products and developing innovative clinical programs for doctors that help their patients get better faster.
We are looking for people who align with our mission and want to invest their lifework and passion into transforming the practice of medicine. Our team is purpose-driven, values-based, and service-focused. We are looking for likeminded people who want to join the movement that is changing the way healthcare is being delivered.
Ortho Molecular Products invites you to explore the Ortho website to learn about our career opportunities and apply. Ortho Molecular Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Competitive Compensation with Bonus Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Life Insurance, and 401K with Employer Match
- Voluntary Benefits: Short Term Disability, Life, Critical Illness, Accident, & Hospital Indemnity
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Job Specific Training & Tuition Reimbursement program
- Wellness & EAP program, Gym Reimbursements, and Healthy, Company Paid Meals
- Free Monthly Products, Employee Discounts, and Employee Referral Incentives