The 5 Levels of Leadership
will be presented by Chris Goede, Vice President, Corporate Leadership Solutions
from The John Maxwell Company and will focus on these key points:
- How the 5 Levels impacts the individual, the team, and the organization.
- The effects of creating a leadership culture.
- Why finding and developing emerging leaders matters.
- How developing strong relationships leads to higher productivity.
- The importance of leading beyond a title.
Chris has been with The John Maxwell Company for more than 15 years. Prior to his arrival, he launched and led high-growth startup companies in the real estate and manufacturing industries, and has an extensive background in executive management. Chris guides corporate clientele through the process of leadership discovery by leveraging his organization's proprietary suite of solutions. Additionally, he is committed to utilizing his wide-ranging expertise in acquiring new business, improving internal operations, and high-performance team building to help clients live out leadership in remarkable ways.
Chris studied sports management and business at Liberty University, where he played college football before joining the Canadian Football League. He is also an active member of various advisory boards influencing change in his local communities.
Lunch Buffet: Pizza Buffet to include chef choice assorted pizzas, salad bar, and chef's choice dessert.