In today’s world of low unemployment, many employers are struggling to provide their employees with the core skills that are necessary for a successful career.
In the Professional Skills for Success course, employees will recognize the value of personal accountability and professionalism in the workplace while developing foundational skills necessary to be successful at any level. This 10-week soft skills-based module course will cover:
- Module 1 – Communicating Clearly
- Module 2 – Effectively Listening
- Module 3 – Emotional Intelligence
- Module 4 – Demonstrating a Positive Attitude
- Module 5 – Conflict Management
- Module 6 – Customer Service: Handling Difficult Customers
- Module 7 – Critical Thinking / Problem Solving
- Module 8 – Adapting to Change
- Module 9 – Time Management
- Module 10 – Teamwork and Integrity
Register at mstc.edu/talent-development-courses or contact Craig Bernstein, manager of Workforce Development, at email@example.com or 715.422.5364.
Wednesdays, April 1 – June 3
9:00 a.m. – Noon
Class # 26983 • Course Fee: $350 Upon registration, invoices will be sent to the employer