Precision Cellular & Sound will be celebrating 20 years in the community on November 15th 2019.
Precision first opened their doors on November 15th
1999 and was located at 3423 A Main Street, next to Schierls Tire. Since then they have expanded and are now located at 87 Sunset Blvd. next to Walgreens in Park Ridge.
The business originally started specializing in car audio and cell phones, but quickly expanded into much more. Now Precision Cellular & Sound is Central Wisconsin’s leading retailer for home, and auto electronics. We specialize in Home Theater Design and Installation, automotive upgrades such as custom lighting, sound systems, window tint, remote starts and more and lastly, we are still a proud U.S. Cellular Agent.
A note from the Precision team
: We want to thank all of our customers for their business throughout the years, and their continued support in the years to come. We wouldn’t be here without you!
Food Donation Suggestions
- We will be having a small celebration in store the morning of Friday November 15th to commemorate these past 20 years so please join us for some exclusive deals and refreshments starting at 9AM.
- Precision is also using this milestone as an opportunity to give back to the community that has supported us. From November 1st to the 15th we will be hosting a food drive, we are asking for specific items listed below, which will then get donated to local schools for their Stuff the Backpack Food Programs. Stuff the Backpack Programs provide nutritious, non-perishable, easy-to-prepare food to children to ensure they get enough food on weekends and holidays to avoid hunger when they can’t depend on school meals. By providing kids with the nutrients they need when they’re away from school, they show up on Monday morning healthy and ready to learn.
- Small Boxes/Individually Wrapped Cereals
- Individual Oatmeal Packets or Cups
- Cereal Bars
- Granola Bars
- Nutri-Grain Bars
- Individual Fruit Cups
- Pudding Cups
- Pop-Top Ravioli, Spaghetti O’s or “meal type” Pop-Top Cans
- Ramen Noodles
- Macaroni and Cheese Boxes or Cups
- Individual Bags of Snacks (Cheez-It’s, Fruit Snacks, Chips, Etc)
- Canned Vegetables
- Dried Fruits
- Fruit Chews
- Goldfish Crackers
- Mini Microwave Popcorn
- Juice Boxes
- Bottles of Water
- Milk Boxes