- What to do if you receive an important pension information notice
- What are the benefits or drawbacks for
- taking a single lump sum payment
- taking the benefit in the form of immediate annuity payments
- Receiving the benefit as an annuity on or after you reach your earliest retirement date
- What are my risks?
- How will I be taxed?
- Is my pension safe?
We have decades of experience working with clients who are planning for retirement or are in retirement, and we are finding that there is ever growing concern and uncertainty that people are feeling about their retirement plans. Join us as we provide more clarity about different types of retirement plans, what participant options may be, as well as understanding some of the laws that govern pensions and other retirement plans, and safeguards that are in place for some plans. Open to clients and non-clients alike, RSVP is required.