Project Fresh Clothes is a program that ensures children go back to school prepared for success.
- Serves K-12 students
- Provides students with at least ten articles of school clothing
- Runs in conjunction with United Way of Portage County's Project Fresh Start.
- Clothing donations
- Contributions to buy needed clothing
Distribution of Clothing
- One day to set up as a huge clothing store in the Ben Franklin Junior High Gym
- Displaying the collected 10,000 clothing articles; Boy's & Girls sizes by sections; Shoes, coats and accessories sections.
- One day to distribute clothing to over 1,000 school age children.